Friday 23 September 2011

Quick Message 2

I am having problems with my computer and have not been able to get onto the mid week post (yaaaa I am all talk no action sometimes but hey, its early days and all)... my 'mid week' post has been 'post'poned until tonight or tomorrow at the latest! check back... its nothing special but its always interesting for some! those who are 'soooooooo not bothered by my immature crap'...goodbye.  

^^(how mature of me was that!!! bet I am going to get a flood of complaints about getting a life! oh-well!)

5 comments:

  1. I am just concerned someone might complain to Charity Epilepsy Action group.

    Why do you like making new frenemies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL you know FINDINGS you have this knack and talen to know how to pi$$ your readers right off but at the same time they keep coming back for another kick in the teeth! Hilarious! I am loving your 'show'. You are different and I like that about you. No nonsense approach and very 'I dont give a F attitude'. Its simple, its quick and its feisty! I am an Ahmadi by the way but am currently spectating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ITS SUNDAY WHERE IS YOUR NEW POST? HOT AIR AS USUAL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Err....what?? I always deliver a blog piece so dont come here acting like I dont! you might think what I say is HOT AIR but dont carry on like you've not been catered for! I am working on it OK...just getting the images ready! punk!

    ReplyDelete